Plan B Cafe is a new restaurant opened in 2022 in 20th floor of Lusail Twin Tower A.
The restaurant offers :
It is a good cafe to study, work or just enjoy the snacks. It has meeting and study rooms. A key feature of the place is that it has power outlets across the cafe, so you can connect your laptops or mobile chargers.
The cafe itself is very calming and very relaxing to sit in. The place is cozy, comfortable and family friendly.
Outdoor seating provides a beautiful sea view from the 20th floor. The view is really good even from the inside.
The place is well decorated. They hired a good interior designer. ;-)
Items are little overpriced as compared to Doha but you will find same price in other Lusail Cafes.
We recommend to try San Sebastian Cheese Cake. You can also order online through Talabat.
Plan B Cafe Menu
- Egg Benedict – QR 52.00
- Falafel – QR 27.00
- Feta Cheese – QR 25.00
- Granola Blast – QR 42.00
- Hummus – QR 25.00
- Pancake Pan – QR 50.00
- Ricotta Cheese Sandwich – QR 36.00
- Chicken Caesar Salad – QR 45.00
- Chickpeas Salad – QR 45.00
- Halloumi Sandwich – QR 32.00
- Turkey Sandwich – QR 38.00
- Tuna stuffed croissant – QR 34.00
- Cheesy Roasted Beef Sandwich – QR 42.00
- Zaatar Babka – QR 28.00
- Plain croissant – QR 12.00
- Chocolate Sundae – QR 45.00
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart – QR 38.00
- San Sebastian – QR 42.00
- Victoria cake – QR 35.00
- Blueberry cheesecake – QR 38.00
Note: Menu last updated in July 2022. Menu credits: Talabat
Please note that this is not a sponsored review.
Are you planning to visit Plan B Cafe? Let us know in the comments below.